Jolanta Kartasova Deneux
Riga, Latvia and Worldwide Online
web site: jolantadeneux.com
Hello, I'm Jolanta Kartašova Deneux!
I'm a fully accredited hypnotherapist with Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy from The UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy, and an experienced regressionist in the PLR field. I believe that we can use both spiritual AND clinical hypnotherapies to gain insights and a deeper understanding on WHY things are the way they are on a bigger scale and WHAT we can actually do to change them.
My values are finding joy in simple things in everyday life and showing gratitude, honesty, humour, and kindness.
I have always been fascinated by the power of emotions, the mechanisms of the human brain and the ripple effect of our thoughts on our behaviour and feelings. We shape our world based on our beliefs and ability to cope with stress and emotions. That's why our reactions to difficult situations depend on the meaning we give to these events and experiences. As the famous philosopher Captain Jack Sparrow said: " The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
I also value my training in PLR and hypnosis. Having had over 150 clients from all over the world and witnessing their powerful transformations, I can't deny the benefits of Spiritual hypnotherapy, even though it contradicts the principles of clinical hypnotherapy that I practice. However, I like to separate these two approaches for that very reason. They are both effective, each in its own way.
Working with me is a collaborative work. My focus is to guide you in becoming self-
I provide therapy services to Latvian and English-
• Certificate in Past Life Regression, Trained by Daniel Marshan
• Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (Level 4) with The UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy, London, accredited by The British Psychological Society & NCFE
• CPD Certificate in CBT for Depression
• CPD Certificate in CBT for Perfectionism
• Certificate in Advanced Past Life Regression, accredited at CPD Level 5 by the ACCPH, and accredited as a Diploma course by the Past Life Therapists Association
• The Past Life Therapists Association