Via del Teatro, Pietrasanta, 55045 Italy
Tel: 0039 348 035 3737
web sites: http://www.qion.it/
Past Life Regression Therapy uses relaxation methods to help develop a perspective through working with memory to find solutions and understanding. A Regression therapist combines various techniques in order to create the right form of treatment for each individual.
A session begins with a discussion about the client’s concerns and what they would like to achieve. A treatment might continue with exercises revealing the difference between memory and imagination. It then progresses towards what helps to develop insight and perspective about present life. Regression therapy brings the possibility to reach into the phenomenal archives of the mind which is always a healing experience. What is amazing about Past Life Regression therapy is how it can work. It can help.
Sessions are in English or Italian
Transformation Games can be in French, English or Italian
Prices can be arranged on a sliding scale.
Transpersonal Regression Training: Become a Transpersonal and Past Life Regression Therapist
Trainings in English and Italian Formazione in Inglese e Italiano.
For more information please visit: www.regressionespirituale.com/training-
The Newton Institute Life Between Life Therapy
• Instructor training The Michael Newton Institute
• Instructor trained by Paul Aurand of Holistic Healing Therapy
• School of Natural Health and Sciences Dip PLT, Advanced PLT
• Psychological Hypnotherapy, GHSC, Karmafix
• Past Life Regression, GHSC, Karamfix
• School of Metaphysical Studies, Spiritual Regression Training, Stephen Poplin
• MA, New York University
• MFA Program, Columbia University
• BA, Hobart and Willam Smith College, Psychology and Philosophy
• Training Circolo Di Jung Firenze 2003 -
• Transformation Game Facilitator accredited at the Findhorn Foundation 2007
• Dream Therapy Teacher Training with Robert Moss Dreams
• School Of Transpersonal and Past Life Regression Therapy
• Spirit of Transformation
• Qion Centre for Alternative Medicine
• The Newton Institute for Life Between Life Therapy
• International Association for Counsellors and Therapists